A trademark is a recognizable sign, design or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher or on the product itself. For the sake of corporate identity trademarks are also being displayed on company buildings.
- A free consultation with a USPTO/CIPO registered agent.
- A Trademark Search: We perform a search on the existing trademarks.
- Drawings: We prepare logos and signs with the required standard by the US and Canadian trademark offices.
- Description: A registered USTO/CIPO trademark agent will write a technical description of the trademark.
- Filing and Submission: We prepare a trademark application and that has all the required documents for fling in a patent office.